I Wish...

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: ,

I wish I could paint your life in every bright hue,
I wish I could wash away your agonies in the morning dew,
But I don't know what to promise, I don't know what to say...
Everyday I'll just want to tell you my love, that whatever..It's just your day.

I wish I could bring a smile to your face even after the saddest days of life,
I wish if ever you missed your soul in the darkness, I could be your guiding light.
But I don't know what to promise, I don't know what to say...
Everyday I'll just want to tell you my love, that whatever..There's always a way.

I wish I could remove the thorns from every rose you wanted to touch,
I wish I could fill your life with love, every bit, very much
But I don't know what to promise, I don't know what to say...
Everyday I'll just want to tell you my love, that whatever..I'll always ask for your happiness, my entire life forever pray

And...I just wish I could hold your hand and touch your happiness with my smile,
I just wish I could walk by your side, no matter how many a mile...
But I don't know why I didn't promise, why I couldn't say...
But I'll always wish for love to be yours, with
My whole heart,
My every day,
My every way,
Forever I'll pray...

39 comments :

Zlaek said...

You wish...

Fresh, bright, and beautiful words. My monitor smells so nice with these words you've typed...

Wanting truly, turns into giving selflessly... by going back to highest degree of selfishness, bringing it back again to giving...

"But I'll always wish for love to be yours, with
My whole heart,
My every day,
My every way,
Forever I'll pray..."

In love with you :D
Chinmayee.

Anil Sawan said...

Isha, swty, the one you wrote this for is really so very special!! may all your wish come true. god bless ya grl.

Sameera said...

Wo wow wo!! Classic!

Keep it up girl!!

Gymnast said...

Hmmm....can empathise with the poem. Dont we all wish to give our loved ones absolutely the best in life?

Netika Lumb said...

Ah! You mirror my thoughts.. LoveLy poem..
I could feel every word of what you wrote.
Thanks for writing this. :)
Really :)

Arnab Majumdar said...

Wow! That was some poem! You're damn good!

I see I'm the first one to comment on this... and I'm wondering why...

Great one... keep writing... :) Cheers...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Chinmayee - Strange isn't it? How something considered as selfless as giving, is actually just the highest act of selfishness?

Thank you for the wonderful comment. It made me feel lighter. :)

Loadsa love
Isha :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - Thank you soooo much for the blessing!!

Stay in love. :P ;)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sameera - Thanks Sameera!

Hope the exam preparation is in full swing. :)

All the best once again. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Gymnast - That is what love is all about. Right?

Thanks for dropping by and commenting. :)

Keep visiting. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Netika - Pity, you did. They aren't the most uplifting feelings. :)

This had to be written. Period.

Thanks to you for liking it. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Arnab - Hmmm...all the praise and you have me wondering if you are honest at all. :P

And seems like you were super "happy". :P

Check again. :P Last = first? Since when?? :P

Heard of comment moderation? lol

Cheers

Americanising Desi said...

OH MY GOD!
YOU JUST TOOK MY BREATHS AWAY!

This is a marvelous piece of writing.
so direct.
so pure.
so humble.
and so loving!

Honey bunny you rock at it!

i love your heart and i bless it with wishes and prayers :)
may the light always shine on you and may you always feel the lover;s might :D

AMEN!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Seher - Na baba na! I leave that for the man of your dreams. Don't wanna steal his thunder...he he

Awwww....mutual prayers and wishes!! I like! :)

Thanks a ton for both the wishes and the appreciation. :)

Love
Isha

Amrita~Ams said...

oo wow...so fresh..
master work..
you wish...
even i wish..you write..more like this..:)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Amrita - Thanks sweetie!! :)

Where HAVE you been?? My blog and I missed you!!

We need our dose of laughter back. :P

Good to see you here after so long. :)

Cheers

Anya said...

may your dream come true..

mey the wish see the green light..

wonderful

chriz

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Chronicwriter - I hope so too. :)

Welcome to C'est La Vie. Hope to see you around. :)

Cheers

P.S. Whoa!! You can write something which is NOT funny too!!??? :P

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

After a ong long time, i am reading your poem ... as always you never fail expressing the actual feelings in words..

Good one..felt it was flawless..


Cheers
Mahesh

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mahesh - True feelings always find their way into words. :)

Flawless??? Now now, you are being too kind...

I wish life was flawless though...

Thanks. :)

Cheers

अनिल कान्त said...

classic...wow

i like ur post

मेरी कलम - मेरी अभिव्यक्ति

Amrita~Ams said...

oye..classy re...:)
who the damn lucky person..to whom u want to say all this..????
bata bata...tell tell..say..na :P:P

Amrita~Ams said...

3rd tym to comment:P:P..
i wonder whether ur paying me for this :P
I was looking for this poem ..to comment and ask ...ll copy to impress my virtual bf :P

Archana said...

Oh la la, are you in love? :P Heh, you sure described it very well.

And when I was reading through it, it just occurred to me, that it would be fabulous if someone removed all the thorns of off a rose. Heh.

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Anil - Thnak you so much man.

Thanks for dropping by. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Amrita - Lucky??? Main inni buri hoon ki you'll term someone with whom I'm not able to share an everlasting relationship "lucky"??? :X :X. Hmmpphhhh.

And oye maine teko isliye pay kia tha kya ki tu mera mazaak Boeing 747 ki tarah udaye?? ;) :D

You said you wanted to ask...but poocha tto tune hai hi nahi!! :P

And copying is allowed only if the virtual bf has a real hot straight male friend who's not as virtual. :P lol

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Archana - Hii. Nice to see you here. :)

Ohhh I wish I was!! I'm sure these rains would have seemed soooo much better than they do now. :)

Hai na ?? :) Both literally and metaphorically. :)

Cheers

john said...

love is beautiful and so they say....
beautiful, haven't got more wpords...
do visit by my blog again..thanx...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ John - Love is elusive my friend. Nothing less nothing more. :)

Sure will.

Thanks for dropping by. :)

Cheers

Unknown said...

I wish.. you never make he blog private again.

Richa said...

awww... this is soo cute.. :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Govind - Coming from someone who's profile is not available for viewing? Hmmm. :P

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Richa - Hey!! Thank you so much sweetie!! :)

Cheers

Kartz said...

*in a trance*

Ah, the wishes... ... ...

That was brimming with rich sentiment. L'Amour.

*ahem* *snaps out*

Isha, *YOU* wrote that? Good. I expect an explanation over email. ;)

Keep those thoughts flowing, buddy...

Peace.

bondgal_rulz said...

*Looks at you with narrowed eyes*

Now what is that (YOU wrote it?) supposed to mean? Hmmpphhh.

There is none buddy. :P

Will definitely try to! :)

Cheers

Karan said...

wow.. Ms. Poetess.. :) .. A nice .. sweet and simple poem... reminds me of the pure feelings in the song.. 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo'...

but i hope this is just a poem... and nothing more than that.. if you know what i mean..

And I'm trying to imagine the options you have for your future.. Writer.. Poetess.. HR Consultant.. Finance Whiz.. Compere.. RJ.. and dunno wht else.. WOW.. !! :) ...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Karan - Thank you!! :)

He he....waddaya think??? ;)

HR consultant is ruled out. :( Took marketing and finance na....

You are such a sweetheart...this comment brought a smile to my face. :)

Cheers

divsi said...

sigh! i wish....
oh gurl u ve awoken all those latent wishes in me:) lovely poem[ my 1st visit to ya blog:)] lovely template!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ divsi - Latent wishes!! Reminds me of my consumer behaviour class. :P

Thank you sooo much!! :)

And welcome to C'est La Vie. Apologies for the late reply.

Keep visiting.

Cheers

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI