HER
Call me crazy if you want to, but Aditya is all that I have in my mind right now!! It's like I'm back in eighth standard all over again!!! He comes to my table at looks at all those agonisingly boring excel worksheets and I have a super hard time trying to focus on what he's saying!!! If this continues, he'll soon start thinking of me as one of those dumb girls. :|
HIM
I'm so messed up. It's like Mansi is all that I look forward to in office. I go up to her desk every now and then and man does she smell awesome!! Now who can concentrate on work when you have got such an intoxicating smell emanating from two centimeters of your face. I could not even explain her properly what was to be done. No wonder she was looking so lost.
HER
Aditya changed his desk!! He's now only two desks away from where I sit!! And I can totally see him ALL the time!!! This is sure to increase the work productivity. So says our manager. :)
Yayieeee!!!!
HIM
So I have moved closer to Mansi's desk. On the pretext of working in a more well co-ordinated manner of course. I hope I'm not becoming too obvious. Wouldn't wanna come across as one of those over eager types....
HER
So!! The good news is that we have lunch together now!! Yeah baby!! That's like bonus time for me!! And of course, I get to know more about him from others....which is always helpful. :)
HIM
At lunch today, my colleagues asked me the reason for changing my seat! And that too in front of Mansi!! Yeah, she has lunch with us. :) Hopefully this will help break the barrier of the power equation.
HER
This is weird....like really weird. Even though it's now been some 3 days that I go for lunch with Aditya, it seems that I'm always tongue-tied in front of him! I mean, this is unnatural of me!! Very very unnatural!! I don't have anything to contribute, no witty remarks to make, no sarcasm in my speech when otherwise I'm brimming with all these things!
And somehow I just don't seem to be able to get his attention. Like, at all!!! Which sucks!! I have never, never had to try to get anyone's attention, EVER!! But this guy seems made of stone!! Maybe he does have someone in his life for whom he is very serious......
HIM
I'm playing it a little slow as I really did not want to scare her off. But it seems that she is least interested. She hardly speaks when we break for lunch, does not eat anything that I offer and is awfully lost, especially when I'm speaking!
Even if she is this shy naturally, I don't see things working out for us. I mean, I'm the shy and quiet one. If she's like this too, I wonder what'll happen! Maybe this was never a good idea.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
44 comments :
:( :( :( :( :(
Wheres my "to be continued"???
:( :(
Luv,
Annie.
ah....... waiting for next episode :P this is truly wonderful...
LOL!!
Ahan.. this HIM and HER.. what are their real names babe ;) ??
@ Annie - You know how I hate happy endings, don't ya? :P
@ Meow - I hate myself for this as I'm sure you do too - but not too sure if there is going to be a next episode at all. :)
@ Sameera - Ha ha...consistent LOL! there. :P
@ Shivani - Aditya and Mansi, Shivani. You are not reading properly, are you? :P
I mean, I'm the shy and quiet one...
thats bull.
read this post.
who will ever think YOU could be shy and quiet.
you are just a tongue tied eight year old who has a crush on her boss thats all. :D
If this continues, he'll soon start thinking of me as one of those dumb girls. :|..
um what else are you exactly if not that? :P
@ Raj - O dear Mr. confused Raj, please read carefully. It's the GUY& who is the shy and quiet one and he's not the one with a crush on HIS boss. :|
arre what is this ?? no "to be continued" ?? dont tell me you are gonna stop here ??
cuz EVERYONE loves a happy ending and this just doesn't fit the bill !
P.S and no your not liking endings doesn't justify not spreading a little cheer in someone's world (even if they are in a fictional world created your mind)
:P
@ Weirdo Guy - Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
If YOU can break up keeping the V Day in mind, can't I be a bit of a meanie too??? :P
@ Raj - Arre! bachana kya hai? Padai mat kar, fail in exams and I'm sure you'll be chucked without much of a ceremony. :D :D
um...cant do that. mercedes needs me! :D
@ Raj - I really don't know a lot of engineers who own a Merc. :P
sigh. misunderstanding.
the status of the day.
i meant working at merc not owning one. grr..
@ Raj - hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
You should definitely take a break! :P
wow, this is going so well!! especially with love in the air, I am quite impressed with the way u r penning this!!! waiting for mooore :)
how???
tomorrows valentines day. pardon. today.
and
i have exams day after. :(
@ Sawan - It is??? *genuinely surprised*
I think it's the shittiest thing written by me so far. :D
@ Raj - Oieeeeeeeee!!!! De taali!!!
Mere bhi exam hain parson!!! Vo bhi do-do!!! lol
no wonder, 2 individuals may luv two different situations!! m in luv with this so far :)
@ Sawan - True!!
Glad that you are. :)
When did you come out of eighth class anyways?
And seriously? Smell awesome?
Huh?
@ Raj, Discount possible bro?
And whats the inside scoop? When does AMG come to India finally?
and then ?.....
@ Anwesa - Who knows?? ;)
This cant be the end... please.. let it nt be a heartbreak situation... :(
A Sequel.....??
I so love it..ur posts usually are very visual...I see everything happening right in front of me...!
But aage....?? Not one of those happy endings, i guess!!
i tell u sun cam back to east...last post got me thinkin dat ur goin to start writing happy post...
phew..now its all bak on track!!
Cute.. great narration.. So 'love-story-next-door' types, anyone can relate to it. I loved it..
And yeah (if there would be) the next part will be awesome..
@ Chanz - First time on my blog, and I sooo don't wanna disappoint you!!
*in a predicament now*
@ Rhythm - Awwwww!!!! That brought a smile to my face. :) :)
Such is life, innit? :)
@ Buckingfastard - LOL!!! That bad, am I? :P
You are cute btw! :)
@ The West Wind - He he...I knoww!! Isn't it??
Hmmm...about that, you'd be a better judge for sure. :)
oh.. fantastic writing!!
Yeh ishq haaye, itna tadpaye
ki raha bhi naa jaaye aur kaha bhi na jaaye
@ How do we know - Thanks!!
Welcome to C'est La Vie. :)
Cheers
@ Pesto - LOL. Experienced? :P
i m waitin gal!!!!
shoot it away quickly!!!:p:p
@ Divsi - This is the end. :)
guruji... aapko to jhooth bolna bhi nahin aata!
how can this be the end???
End ich hai baba!!! Sachi!!!
Woooooooo! interesting (:
Gosh it was like Wow interesting.
@ Koo - Thanks a tonne!! And welcoem to C'est La Vie. :)
Cheers
hey i changed my blog id
john
http://imeandnotsomuchofmyself.blogspot.com/
damn! this had me beaming with excitement like a fourth grade student fresh in love! =]
@ Rhea - Awww!!! Glad to know that. :)
Welcome to C'est La Vie. :)
Cheers
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D