100 TRUTHS

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels:

YAY!!! So finally I've been tagged. :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you so much Dhanya for tagging me!! Hope I've done justice to it....read on...

1. Last drink: A cuppa of the most de- stressing drink in the world [uhhh, leaving hard drinks aside that is ;)] - tea
2. Last phone call : Ganesh – college friend ( We had a presentation today at college and I uhh, well, overslept and missed college altogether)
3. Last text message: Karan – reminding me to try applying for a company the deadline for which has passed. Yes – being my friend is a full time job. :P
4. Last song you listened to: Kehna hi kya from the movie Bombay
5. Last time you cried: Some 10 days back. (I’m becoming such a cry baby of late and I’m hating it!!)

HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: No
7.Been cheated on? I don’t know if it would qualify as being “cheated on”, but I sure felt cheated.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? No
9. Lost someone special? Yeah :(
10. Been depressed? Totally !!
11. Been drunk and threw up? Twice. Both times I drank on an empty stomach.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. White
14. Orange
15. Purple and blue
I know, I know I've listed 5….it just seemed unfair to leave out blue.

FIRSTS :
16. Made new friends: Yup
17. Fallen out of love: Wouldn’t falling in love be a pre-requisite for that? ;)
18. Laughed until you cried: Happens at least twice daily. :D
19. Met someone who changed you: No one can truly change you except you yourself.
20. Found out who your true friends were: Yesh
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Oh yes!

HAVE YOU:
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Does almost count too?
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Barring 5-6, all of them
24. How many kids do you want to have: Two. One adopted and one biological.
25. Do you have any pets: No.
26. Do you want to change your name: Not anymore. I’ve got too used to it. :P
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Lost my brother’s Canon Power Shot S3i camera, along with some 1000 pics of his trip to Paris of which there was no back up. Did I tell you it was my 21st birth day ?
28.What time did you wake up today: 9.30 a.m.
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Eating dinner
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I generally have a hard time waiting for anything but as of now I just can’t wait for my braces to get off.
31. Last time you saw your father: An hour back
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I’ve been very mean to a lot of people…wish I could go back in time and reverse my actions. Specially one particular thing.
33. Most visited web page:
My blog :)

WHAT'S YOUR:
34. Name: You don't know it already? :P
35. Nicknames: Ish, Ishu, Cherry, Chant Cherry Chawla or C3, Nautanki, Jhansi Ki Rani, Daredevil
36. Zodiac sign: Leo
37. Male or female or transgender: Female
38. Elementary: D.A.V. Model School
39. School: Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai
40. Colleges: Graduation - Janki Devi Memorial College (sounds super na?) It isn’t half as bad as it sounds :)
Post graduation – CMS, IILM, Greater Noida
41.Hair color: Dark brown
42. Long or short: Falls a little below my shoulders
43. Height: 5 feet four and a half inches.
44. Do you have a crush on someone? I might!
45. Ever been in love? I’m incapable of falling in love.
46. Piercings? 2 on both the ears (the upper one on my right ear has closed though) :(
47. Tattoos? Not yet.
48. Righty or lefty: Righty
49. First surgery: Yet to happen
50. First piercing: Ears
51. First best friend: Shuchi
52. First sport you loved: Cricket
53. First pet: Haven’t had any so far
54. First vacation: Mom says it was Vaishnodevi, she’s not too sure though
55. First concert: Anuradha Paudwal !! :O (I’m as surprised as you are)
56. First crush: Mayank Tandon back from class II

RIGHT NOW:
57. Eating: Mom’s head for questions 54 and 55
58. Drinking: Nothing
59. I'm about to: Answer the next question :P
60. Listening to: The sound of the traffic downstairs
61. Waiting for: My mom to leave my room

YOUR FUTURE
62. Want kids? Yes
63. Want to get married? Not too sure….will have to I guess….even so not before a good 7-8 years.
64. Careers in mind? HR consultant, Marketing research, Advertising, Journalism, Event Management, Compering/RJing….YES….all of these:D And if none of these materialize I can always live off my income as a Love Guru. ;)


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
65. Lips or eyes: Eyes
66. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
67. Shorter or taller: Taller
68. Older or Younger: Older
69. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
70. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice Stomach
71. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
72. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
73. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
74. Kissed a stranger: No…..sounds like fun though *thinking*
75. Lost glasses/contacts: Course!
76. Broken someone's heart: :(
77. Had your own heart broken: Yes, though not in the way you are thinking :P
78. Been arrested: Nah
79. Turned someone down: Yeah. And it’s not easy, mind you!
80. Cried when someone died: Yes
81. Liked a friend that is a girl? Is this a trick question?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Most of the times
82. Miracles: Yo
83. God: I’m an agnostic.
84. Love at first sight: Bleh…
85. Heaven: Yea
86. Santa Claus: He he
87. Kiss on the first date? Nakko re
88. Angels: Yes
89. Devils: How can I not, knowing myself ? ;)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Na
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Ek tu hua nahi, more than one kya hoga ???
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? Hell yeah!
93. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? No offence, but, no one. :D
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Committed blunders? Yes. Not sure if regretted them. ;)
95. Wanted to steal your friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Baba re baba!! No!!


ASSOCIATE WITH SOMETHING YOU WEAR:
96. White: My Zara overcoat bought from Paris by my big bro.
97. Black: My first and so far only cocktail dress.
98. Red: A smart off shoulder top.
99. Pink: A cool tee with the words glamour written on it. Can be seen in my DP. :)
100. Posting this as 100 Truths?
You bet :)

I now tag Arnab, Kartz, Siya, Netika, Karan, Amith, Careless Thinker and Pallav. :)

58 comments :

Anil Sawan said...

i liked 94 the best :D

Anil Sawan said...

isha, first f all its so tough to get a job these days.. uske upar se, u forgot to apply before the deadline! mind blowing :D

Anil Sawan said...

oo.. me first me first :D

100 points nearer to you :D

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - he he...yeah I'm not big on regrets. :D

Wanna know something even funnier? I'm a member of the Placement Committee. :(

Well, C'est La Vie. Rather, ma vie. :)

Thank you for such promt following. :) :)

I'm looking forward to you doing this tag too.

Cheers

Anil Sawan said...

lol.. member of placement cell :) tht was more than a shock!! what's your stream?? you wanted to be HR consultant, Marketing research, Advertising, Journalism, Event Management, Compering/RJing -> everything related to mass communication!! so i cud make out that u hardly keep ur mouth shut :D and thus i realized why you cud not wait for ur braces to get off :D

Anil Sawan said...

and bout the tag.. wud do it soon :)

Anwesa said...

it seems this tag shud b crowned as Miss Tag March 2009.its on most blogs,mine too.u did this well.:)

neeraj_only said...

had fun time going through this 100 about you.

if i have to point some points:

#12-15 : hey , how can you miss "pink"...all gals love that.And purple your "fav" is apparent on this blog :)

#34:nicknames : where is "bondgal_rulz" (must be self-proclaimed nick).

#44: falling in love : how come a "love guru" fail to fall in love or incapable of "falling"..hehe

#63:So many careers : best of luck for all of them.(including love guru...register me as your first client..haha)

cheers...

Dr. Acula said...

I too got a piercing done in my right ear..on the upper side..but got too bored of it eventually..so let it close!! I mean..I had already two to take are of..and it was too girly for my taste anyway! LOL :D

Anuradha Paudwal?? Ye kaun hai?? Is it that lady who used to sing bhajans??


will do the tag soon! :)

Take care! :)

Kartz said...

Jhansi ki Rani? Whoa!

Adopted child... Nice. :)

I wish you good luck.

It sure was nice reading these 'truths' about you, Isha.

Will prolly do it when in the midst of a writer's block. Pukka. Coming to think of it, facebook mein bhi karna hai. Waaaayyy too long. :( Huh... :P

Peace. Have a nice weekend.

Netika Lumb said...

Nothing in this tag surprised me.. Just like I expected it to be.. Though, I feel zada band nai bajai tag ki.. yar maza aata.. no issues, I will try doing whatever little I am capable of :)

Kartz said...

Oh btw, ve already done a 50-q'er here.

Got patience? ;)

Dhanya said...

Wah mere sher! Nicely done... :) Zaraaaa... damn I miss shopping for branded items... no shopping malls around here :( I live in a village! Boo hoo...

Arnab Majumdar said...

First up... thanks for tagging me with this one. And, the best thing is, I did it!!! :D

I'm not gonna comment about the contents of the tag here... will do that in person... something tells me it's gonna be more fun that way ;)

Cheers...

Tushar Mangl said...

Good to kno more about u :-)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - Yeah that's my part time job - giving people shocks. :P

Oh! You've no idea....my dentist has such a hard time dealing with me. :D

Take your time. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Anwesa - I know...he he.

Thanks a ton for reading and commenting. :)

Keep visiting. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Neeraj - Well, this aint your regular gal mate. :P Pink and I just don't go together.

Oh! I was looking for the same template in prange..think it'd have looked better...but found this nice too...

Yeah..this is more like my actual name...and no it's not self proclaimed...was bestowed with it back in school by one of my tuition teachers...

Ever heard - those who can't learn, teach ? It's the same in the matters of the heart. :|

Thank you so much for the luck. Will need truck loads of it. :)

And I'll give you a 10% discount for being the first client. :P :D

Cheers

Anil Sawan said...

no wonder he is not removing those braces :P lol

u have a good time too dear.. :D

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Siya - he he...tell me about it. :D

Yes yes...it is her!! OMG!! Someone's heard of her at least! :P :D

Looking forward to it. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - Na na...The reason is something else..I think mere dentisit ko mujhse pyaar ho gaya hai...tabhi he's not taking them off, cos if he does he wont get to see any more of me. Lol.

Damn I'm funny. :D

Anil Sawan said...

o m g!! if u r dentist hapen to read this, he wud remove those brcaes tomorrow and resign his job :P lol

kya reasons doond lethe ho yaar :) m sure u wud remember this comment next time u go for a check up :P lol

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Kartz - Oye! You missed the point there. The name symbolises courage and toughness. Huh!

Arre re then tto I wish that you never have to do this tag. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Netika - So let me clear out things. I had absolutely no intention of bajao-ing band of the tag! *Mujhse aisi hi expectation kyun hoti hain logon ko ?*

Damn! bina ill intention ke ye haal hai...I wonder what I'd have done with such intentions. :D

Will read yours shortly. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Dhanya - Thank you thank you. :)

Awwww....and commo ya..stop exaggerating. :P

You can borrow mine anytime. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Arnab - Anytime mate. :) I know you don't exactly jump at the idea of doing tags so...he he.

You realise na that I'll do the same too? :P

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Tushar - I'd like to say that to you too. Take the tag up. :)

Cheers

Arnab Majumdar said...

I've got a lot of tags saved up, for the next writer's block that I might face in future. Nice tools these are... hehe

And, of course I know that! You think I really believe you're gonna lemme go without a thorough interrogation?? And, I think I know just how long that conversation's gonna go on too :P hehe

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - Yaar mujhe tto bahaut pehle se hi shak tha. Ab to bus confirmation mil gayi hai. :D

And bhagwaan bachaye meko if my dentist reads this...mummy ko complain kar dega vo tto!! :D

Anil Sawan said...

hehehe.. isha, u r a swthrt :)

bhagwan bachaye tuje... dentist nahi padega ye blog :) be happy and keep smilin :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Arnab - tell me bout it!!

Ha ha...good...yo know me so well :P Mazaa aane waala hai. :P

And guess what ?? Manisha aur Kirti ko bhi padwaya tera tag.

Tto ab tri-deviyon ke questions ki bauchaar hone waali hai. :P

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - I know I'm. But the problem is - teh rest of the world does not think that way, specially my teachers and parents. Lol

Sure will.

Take care.

Arnab Majumdar said...

Oh Geez, did u have to do that?? Ek tere questions ki bauchhaar toh sambhlenge nai, especially about this... now tripartite questioning round kaise handle karunga???

By the way... what were their verdicts on it?

Anil Sawan said...

give them the link to this page and ask them to read the comments.. you got some one who testified that u indeed is a swthrt :P lol

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Arnab - Course I had to! In the words of CC, chicken ko jitna roast karenge utna khaane mein maza ayega. :P

Well, no verdicts as such. questions were raised though, some of which I answeres, some I didn't and some I didn't know the answer to. :P

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - What did I ever do to you ya ??

"Give them the link to thsi page." !!! Kyun meri band bajwana chahte ho?

Arnab Majumdar said...

Well well well, look who else is incorporating the words of CC in her blog! :D

Thanks a ton for those questions that you left unanswered :) I'm guessing tomorrow those questions would be directed at me... hehehe :D

Anil Sawan said...

acha teek hein, mat de. acha sochke bola tha yaar.. mere ko nahi patha tha ki teri band baj jayegi ye link dene pe :)

Onward said...

kahaan se shuru karoo!!..hmmm..

How boring are u yaar...!! no bf..no dating!!..no love!!..mother teresa ban rahi ho kya??...y did u want to change ur name btw?? isha is such a fine name....eating dinner at midnight!! wah wah!!...

mayank tandon eh..oooooooooo..... and u r a love guru too?? hmmm..i should get to know u better!!...

Generally toh i dont do tags par tumhaari khaathir yeh karleetha hoon ;-)...btw...u should work on ur numbering..kyaa yaar!

Onward said...

now seriously....that was very well done..phunny too..but temme yeh traffic downstairs?? didnt get u? u live in a subway kya? ;-)...

chalo i ll finish off my 100 truths too..dekhthe hai how much we have in common..

luv,
amith

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Amith - I know man!! But kya karein seems like God has stopped making handsome and intelligent guys. :(

Yaar inna chhotu naam hai...as a kid I had no nick name at all and I used to be mighty jealous of my friends who had one. Weird, I know.

Started loving my name when I got to know its meaning though. It means "Goddess". :)

Arre was dead tired, so had slept on returning from college. Tto dinner apne aap postpone ho gaya. :)

I'm a love guru too? Who else is?

And I was doing this tag sitting in my balcony dude...hence teh sound of the traffic. :P

And subway mein rehti tto traffic UPSTAIRS likhti na. :P

Thanks for pointing the numbering thing out. Corrected it. Maths has never been my favourite subject. :D

Maine zaroor pichle janam mein kuch ache karma kiye honge jo aap meri khaatir ye tag kar rahe hain. :P

Looking forward to seeing how much do we have in common. :)

Cheers

Onward said...

no handsome and intelligent guys!!...i object vehemenently(dekha - big word..implying smart!!)

Isha means goddess?? i didnt know..

and btw i meant above a subway!!..slip of keyboard ;-)...

Kartz said...

Ha ha! I did get it, baba... Just that the name seemed outta the blue. ;)

Peace.

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Amith - Ahem...You have MISSPELT vehemently. Is that a new way of showing smartness, that too AFTER your slip of keyboard ? :P :D

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Kartz - *heaves a sigh of relief*

And I was beginning to wonder if you too belonged to the "smart" category. ;)

Cheers

Rahul Viswanath said...

Smart Q&A session ....
well answered !!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Rahul - Thank you so much. :)

Cheers

neeraj_only said...

hey....
#Pink and I just don't go together.

i respectfully beg to differ on this.look at your "official" 'photu' on this blog. My brain cells are have informed my "central-control-system" that the color of the top you are sporting comes inside the "definition" of "pink".Have i been betrayed by my "brain cells"???
i hope no, what you say....lol

btw only 10% discount, you "kanjoos".....
i think i will have to look other options...haha..till then this deal is accepted...subject to further review :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Neeraj - Arre yaar that is like the ONLY pink top I have!!!

10% discount will be a lot mate...considering the high fees I'm gonna charge. :P

Kartz said...

Et tu Isha? ;)

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

this tagging is the latest trend i guess...
Interesting bandi u r......
atlast u amde arnab write about himself...
Good one...
u seem to be humorous and sensible kind of girl...

take care....

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Kartz - ;) :P

@ Mahesh - That's true I guess. Thanks. :)

Cheers

Pallav said...

hey thanks for tagging me..
i m surprised..wht i wll write in...
anyways i will write...soon...
wish me a luck today is my paper n pls somebody helps me to escape from my boss...
ha h aha
good to know so many things abt uuu

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Pallav - Mention not.

I hope your exam went super duper well. :) And I so hope your boss gets a tough time at home from his wife. :D

Looking forward to knowing about you too. :)

Cheers

Pallav said...

hey his wiofe alreay ran away.. he is divorcee.. from i dont know how many years...
even his childrens also left him...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Pallav - Wow!! Talk about "Divine Intervention" :)

Cheers

Karan said...

Finally...!!! i hv done th tag... Thanks fr Taggin me Isha... :)...

now i can comment on urz... :) ...

ur post is funny... and cudnt help smiling through out..!! :) ...

lovd 2, 55, 57 & 61... and your choice of careers...!! and 24 ??? lolz...!!

and yes... go get a boy friend..!!! :P ... hv u evr heard of a Love Guru being single ???!!! :P :D ...

hv fun Ms ... C3..!! :P ... fun aayega ab toh..!! * evil grin *

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Karan - Anytime ya. :)

Yeah, I know. Tell me something new. :P

dude...I have not been evaluated for that presentation so that was quite sad. :(

There is nothing to laugh about 24!!

Bata de kahan milte hain ache boy friends. I'll get one. :D :P

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI