Friends. Secrets. Omission. Promises. Lies. Trade-offs. Pinki swears. Betrayal. Complications. Truth. Future. Headaches. Trust. The lack of it. Expectations. Saridon. Sleepless nights. Tugging conscience. Awkward silences. Manipulation. Incessant thinking.
Yes, one night can change many people's lives.
Unfortunately, it did.
P.S. Happy New Year. :l
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
8 comments :
That has to be the vaguest posts I've read... and something tells me there's no real point in trying to ask you what that post is all about either... then again, I firmly believe the saying, a few mysteries in life are essential. Keep posting, nice to see a post after a long while
No !! They are so not. I HATE mystries.
And as you'd have noticed, your request has been considered. ;) :P
Yeah well; shit happens. Life goes on. Albeit, differently.
Right?
@unforgiven.....unfortunately.
Unfortunately?
I thought you liked it this way?
Things change, you adjust, everyone remains happy; simple, right?
Yes. Unfortunately. I'm not that big a fan of change.
And I do wish it were that simple.
Thanks :)
and well.
"Do not let the events in life define who you are,
Let who you are define the events in your life"
-Rahul Kumar Chaturvedi
@ Imperfect...hmmm...easier said than done.
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D