I'M A BITCH...

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels:

I'm a bitch; I'm a friend.

I'm a child; I'm a mother.

I'm a saint; I'm a sinner.

I'm a song; I'm a thorn.

I'm a wall; I'm a flower.

I'm a dreamer; I'm a cynic.

I'm all this and more.

I am a woman.

17 comments :

Arnab Majumdar said...

That... is magnificent. Just by the way, I noticed a trend in your recent posts, think I told you about it in the last post as well... when, and how, did you become so cynical? Brilliant words, very very strong emotions being invoked in this one...

bondgal_rulz said...

Thanks....well, one night _does change people. Not cynical, just not my usual upbeat self. Though I do hope it is not showing in my behaviour, is it ? *worried*

Netika Lumb said...

turbulence..
all the best.

unforgiven said...

You didn't change.
Everyone else did.

Nimisha said...

To maintain the balance along with everyone else, we change too. so did you, maybe.

bondgal_rulz said...

@netika...somewhat...I'm used to it by now. :)

@unforgiven...and I should have ?

@nimisha....And that's the worst that can happen - changing, not because you WANT to but because you have to, to maintain balance with others.

unforgiven said...

That is for you to decide; I don't personally like 'changing' people, even myself.

I do believe in 'improvement' though.

bondgal_rulz said...

Thankyou for leaving it to me to decide.

Karan said...

Dont like the choice of certain words... and dont agree to them either...

stop being pessimistic n cynical...!!

bondgal_rulz said...

Hmmm....so you didn't like the title, right ???

And Karan, you'll never be able to see that side of me...and that's not because of who/what I'm but because of the kind of person that you are. :)

And, thanks for hearing me out. :)

Phoenix said...

and that is one helluva expression and its simply beautiful! :)

bondgal_rulz said...

Thankyou so much. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the post.

I admit girls are extremely hard to live with and i mean extremely, but impossible to be without.

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Careless Thinker...thanks a lot. :)

And well I'm pretty certain that your brother dearest has the same views. :D

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

Hi fives back ! :)

Meow said...

OH am like this too... am like dual personality... lol! I am a child, I am a mom - my closest fren mentions this often to me :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sowmi - HI 5!!!!!!!!! :D

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI