Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish my parents could be more understanding.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish my bro wouldn't be so interfering.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I could have a more caring guy.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I could look like Aishwarya Rai.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I wouldn't just sit and let time pass by.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I could break all conventions.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I wouldn't be asked so many questions.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I could follow my passions.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish time would freeze.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I could arrange happiness on a lease.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish more importance would be given to what I say.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish this sometime wouldn't occur everyday !!!
4 comments :
..of an age unheard, sometimes.
the poem gives competition to margaret atwood :-)
i feel so connected ta the poem....awesum work grl!! m proud o u :)
@ Unforgiven, *sometimes* being the key word.
@ Sakshi....Thank you sweets.
@ Sonali...I know. And I'm glad that someone is. ;)
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D