Audrey

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: ,

Audrey's dead.
Don't try to wake her up.
She's still crying
The songs of tomorrow,
Which when she was alive
She used to sing out aloud,
But now she sings in silence.
I want to live,
She cried in my ears,
The echo still fills my mind.
I want to love,
She pleaded through her eyes,
I can still see them burning.
But my heart's burning too.
She used to be my light,
I used to be her shadow.
We used to walk together,
In the valleys of pain and tears.
She could not take it any longer.
Me neither.
Audreys' dead.
I am dead.

20 comments :

Jaunty anima said...

There goes Isha,...!!!

Take a bow!!!

I so relate to it....n love it for you just wrote my heart out...!!'C'est La Vie' makes a lot of sense to me!!

Mwah gal...U rok and i mean it!!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Rhythm - Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

*takes a bow* ;) :D

OMG!!!!! That's such a sweet thing to say!!! :) :)

I'm all smiles. :) :)

Love ya :)

And the new picture rocks!!! :)

Raj said...

a compulsive read, devilishly touchy and totally impressive.

its a pleasure reading you. and if i may dare add, knowing you. the little that i do.

i want to love,
she pleaded through er eyes...

o_0

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Raj - It's a pleasure knowing you too, honestly. :)

Glad that you liked it. :)

Cheers

Raj said...

:P
cheers

office main blogging kaisi lagti hai?

matlab secretly chup chup ke ya aaram se?

Gymnast said...

Hmm...interesting...

What made you write this ?

Ramit Grover said...

Whoa! Like amazing!

Americanising Desi said...

sigh if only someone could read her eyes!!!

marvelously done my friend!
trulY!

terrific :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Raj - Arre yaar!! I only do it when I'm free. Not when I'm supposed to be working! Huh!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Gymnast - Hmmmm...that's a tough question!

This is a result of one of those "before" and "after" though processes that often plague the mind.

Audrey means "noble strength" btw.

:)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ The Bald Guy - Bus amazing?? :P

bondgal_rulz said...

@ AD - If only! *sigh*

Thank you fair lady. :)

Love

bondgal_rulz said...

@ The Show Stopper - Thanks a tonne!!

Welcome to C'est La Vie! Hoping to see you around. :)

Cheers

vC said...

shit...audrey is dead??

wen??


anyways jokes apart..
nicely written!!
quite deep!

divsi said...

beauty!
beauty
beauty

its a lucky thing to have found u in this beeeeeg wide bloggin world ish!!!

u re suchan awessssssssum writer:)
lovely!!!!:)

Sorcerer said...

lovely one!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Vikas - Thanks!! :)


@ Sorcerer - Thanks man!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Divsi - Your comments never fail to bring a huge smile on my face. Ever!

Consider ME lucky to have found YOU!!

Thank you sooooooooo much! :) :)

Love

muthu said...

Bluntly put

Piercing words... :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Muthu - Nice to see you here after a long time. :)

Thanks. :)

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI