NIGHTMARE

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: , , ,

Armed with her CV - the most potent weapon she possessed - she entered the room which promised her a world of opportunities. Looking into the eyes of the interviewer's eyes, she tackled all the questions brilliantly. And then it happened.

"So what did you gain from your summer internship?"

"A lot of weight."

Ooooooooooooooopssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORAL: Think before you speak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know this 55F kinda sucks, but I hadn't written anything for quite sometime. So when I finally did (in a bore to death seminar), I decided to put it up here. Sharmana mat, bindaas besti karna. :P :D
As for the title, well, actually this was a dream (nightmare) that I had. :D :D The Placement season in my college begins this monday, pray that I don't do any such goof-ups in any of my interviews. :)

43 comments :

Netika Lumb said...

ha ha ha .. LOVED IT.. So truly isha di-like..

bondgal_rulz said...

You did?? *Surprised*

Dude, I was sweating when I got up and within 2 minutes of that I was laughing hysterically when I realised it was a dream.

Damn! I need to grow up. :)

Meow said...

hahaha... All the best for your placements... Let all you want come to you :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sowmi aka Meow - Thank you sweetheart. :)

Hope all is well with you!

Americanising Desi said...

oh come on this is the sorta reply i would expect and i would have instantly hired you on a permanent job!
really!

and 55 words are a marvelous attempt!

you shine out :D
and completely wow me :D

bondgal_rulz said...

So what is the joining date again? ;)

I don't think that this was wow material, nonetheless, it feels nice to know that you think so. :)

SiMbA tAgO said...

yeah great.. loved it... really funny...

have a good placement session ahead....

all of us r nervous with it...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Simba Tago - Thanks!!

You too going through the same?

Raj said...

:P placement. no wonder u r having nightmares.

Amit said...

:)), so u finally posted it :P

All the best for placements!

Amit

Amrita~Ams said...

heheh...mast..:D:D
best luck with ur placement stuff

divsi said...

http://divsispace.blogspot.com/2009/09/award-time.html

suprise!

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Hmmm..so u gained weight???

it was my first thought :D

Good one....fiction55 me mera pehla joke tha yeh...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ ScarleTd1ar1es - Yeah. Pray that the nightmares remain just that - nightmares - and don't transform into reality. ;)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ HRA - Yesh I did!! :) :)

Thank you. :)

Cheers

Americanising Desi said...

you've been crowned

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/09/ooh-my-blog-is-crowned.html

Meghana Naidu said...

Frunny frunny story :P
But you cheated with the oops didnt you. he he he

you've stocked up a lot for me to read! the macbeth looks very enticing... will do so soon ;)

ekta khetan said...

I actually loved it...

I could even recall your internship days and how you were missing after one certain post over a ceratin decent looking chap in ur office...lolz...keep writing and all the best for your placements!

PS: do not dream about the nightmares:)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Ams - lol. Thanks sweetie. Will need loads of luck for sure. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Divsi - Ooooh!!! I love surprises!! :D :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mahesh - :( :(. Yes I did. And it refuses to go away. :(

Didn't get you...your first joke??

bondgal_rulz said...

@ AD - Mwah!! Thank you SO much once again. Will be putting it up soon. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Meghana - Thenkew!

I did?? :O *taken aback*

Read at your pleasure...it's gonna be here whenever you decide to visit. :)

It's macdeath btw. ;)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Numerounity - You did?? Awwww....thanks!! :)

He he...crazy days man...Was good fun though. ;)

I'm trying, I'm trying. :)

Thanks for the wishes. :)

Cheers

Stupidosaur said...

Next question: "And how do you expect to loose it?"

"I guess once you hire me, I'll throw my weight around a lot. Obviously, if I throw something around I'll lose it right? Oh wait, those who throw their weight around become top bosses with big flabby tummies. Damn!"

Unknown said...

lolz....i always love ur funny post...not the serious ones!


when u write funny, u write a masterpiece

vC said...

make your interviewers read your blog...they will surely hire you..
else they don't deserve you.

btw this post was not that lengthy unlike rest..

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Stupidosaur - ROFL!!! :D :D

Yeah that's what would be called Nightmare - Part II. :P :D

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Rajeev - Ohhkayyy....I think I'll take offence at that :P

I too wanna write more of funny posts, but somehow always end up writing depressing stuff. *shrug*

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Vikas - What did I ever do to you dude?? I've always been so sweet!! Why do you not want me to get a job haan? :P

Yes, this was a 55 fiction, so I had to go by the rules you see. ;)

Cheers

Dr. Acula said...

OMG! For a minute there..I thought you ACTUALLY did that!!

Hahahaha!!! Good luck with the placements!!! :-))

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Dr. Acula - Look who's here!! *Whacks you for being absent for so long*

I know, I know, given my track record, nothing is impossible. :D

Thank you!! :) :)

Cheers

BrownPhantom said...

Not bad at all :).
Get going with new ones please :)

Mads said...

I liked it re!!
best of luck for placements...
hey c'mon the answer was so witty. i would hv selected u if u said that :D

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Brown Phantom - Yeah right. You'd wish that. :P

Thanks!!

Haven't been blogging much, have you? Trust all's well.

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mads - Look who's here!!! It's my sautan cum twin!!! :D :D

And she likes it!! And she likes it!! YAY!!!! *sticks out tongue at Shaani and Annie and shows them dhenga* :D :D :P

Yaaaaaaaaaarrrr, wohi tto!! Tum blogger friends ko hona chahiye tha mere interviewers..inne saare offfers milte meko...he he

Thanks for the visit!!

Cheers

Ajai said...

ROTFL! :D

Anil Sawan said...

hehe lol, u indeed have loads of creativity. but watch ur mouth in frnt of the interview board :P all the very best!

Nikhil Menon said...

hehe..too good.. :P I wish I am this COOL next year jab meri baari aayegi.. :P here from annie.. :D

am blogrolling ya.. :)

Nikhil

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - Yes, yes. Practice on hai. :D

Thanku!!

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ MultiMenon - First up, cool display name man. *thumbs up* :)

And something tells me you'll be even cooler. ;)

Wow..Annie is bringin in traffic here, I like!

Thanks for the visit, comment and the follow, all in the first go. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ AJai - I wonder how I missed out on replying to your comment!!

Aplogies!!!

Well I'm gad t made you do that. :)

Cheers

Raj said...

bullshit! this aint even close to sucking. it got me into fits of laughter at 2 am! :D

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI