WHAT IF ?

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: ,



A friend mailed this to me. Found it pretty cool, so thought of sharing it.




8 comments :

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

Hahaha! LOL

The ending was the best!

LOL

Netika Lumb said...

Hey..this is so cool. I never thought this way. But then,
C'EST LA VIE..

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Twisted Elegance...that's my favourite part too. :D

@ Netika....I know! It will be fun though if it were actually like this. ;)

Kartz said...

Totally... :)

Peace.

Arnab Majumdar said...

Hmm... like I said, the last line's killer! And I really wish that it was true, it'd be so awesome to reciever a gold watch on your first day of office!!! :D

Nice one...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Kartz :)

@ Arnab...ah, tell me about it! :D

Anonymous said...

Tell u what, thanks for posting the one ~cart

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Anonymous....thanks for sharing it with me. As you can see, everyone loved it.

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI