Now don't think me to be insane after reading this but I was really nervous - not because I was scared or anything but because of the fact that everyone around me seemed to be nervous save me. And somehow this ended up making me nervous !!
Anyway, there were two HR people taking the interview. One was a middle aged lady who liked the typical chatur chalaak moti aunty of the neighbourhood and again a middle aged guy who looked kind of sweet though in my opinion he was merely serving as a showpiece.
So these people seemed to be interviewing each candidate for an eternity. After the candidates had appeared for the first level of interview, they were taken to another room so as to prevent us from asking them anything. (Yes, apparently they were oblivious to the concept of cellphones.)
Luckily I had three of my besties for company who made the interminable wait bearable. But after two of us had gone for the interview, the remaining two - which included me and Champa (yeah, that's the latest nick name that she has been bestowed with :D) - started talking about - make a wild guess....DOPING !!! I mean of all things - DOPE ??!! Sometimes I surprise even myself. And it wasn't until my name was called for the interview that we were sucked out of this immensely interesting topic.
So with my mind trying to block out any thoughts about dope, I entered the interview room and this is what ensued.
( to be continued)
THE THIRD DEGREE (PART II)
Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: Experience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comments :
Doping?? Why on the earth would ask to talk about that? Surprising to me :)
Cheers
Mahesh
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D