Being a final year student (yes, I had written this almost a year back. But it's being put up now as I'm kind of at a similar stage again.) I too had to go through the gruelling process of giving interviews after interviews in the hope of landing that elusive "dream job".
And today was my first real corporate interview so to say. Fluor Daniel, a company which provides engineering, maintenance, construction and procurement services had shortlisted 16 students during their campus recruitment process, who were to appear for the final interview at their office in Gurgaon.
The day couldn't have started on a better note. I got up super late and of course didn't make it in time to the college. And to top that, our cab driver was someone whom Michael Schumacher would have gladly buried alive. I mean, the guy wouldn't drive above 20 km/hour. And thus we ended up reaching half an hour late at their office, courtesy our aforementioned driver, the new Gurgaon expressway (yes it was new THEN), and of course me!
Once there all of us were completely in awe of the building. But our happiness was shortlived, for soon began what is known as the third degree.
(to be continued)
2 comments :
... waiting for the rest of the story, I'm intrigued!
Link the parts madam....
Michael schumacher one was very funny :)
Going to next part now..
Cheers
Mahesh
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D