I hate it when the seasons change.
I hate it when my size changes from a smaller one to a bigger one.
Hell ! I hate it when my mom changes the T.V. channel.
I hate it when the taste of my favourite dish at my most trusted restaurant changes.
I hate it when the movie adaptations of books change the storyline.
Tell you what ? I hate to change. ( Yeah I'm a lazy AND an unhygienic person. )
I hate it when Sunday changes into Monday.
Most of all, I hate it when people change.
16 comments :
Hmmm...
Time can do so many things. And well, change is the *only* thing that is constant! And with time, comes change - whether u like it or not.
Ah... Life.
Peace. Be well.
That it is. And perhaps that's why I ahte it so much.
As I said I just totally detest it when people change, as per their own convenience.
I was wondering who wrote this post- I or you. Its just what I feel..
I guess we all like being in our comfort zones, and change takes us out of it, it doesnt matter if it puts us in an even better position.Coz, even if for a while, it perturbs us, and does things to us that we despise..
Yep, I sure do get what u mean. Can relate to it, actually. Anyway... As your blog says - c'est la vie.
And thanks a ton for the wish. :)
Peace.
@Netika....I couldn't agree more.
@Kartz...Yes, c'est la vie indeed.
Change happens, you just gotta accept that. I guess you know that by now, but it's something that cannot be stressed enough. It's one of the very few things in life that you just can't run away from, even when you want to. Better way to look at it is to face it and relish it when it comes.
Cheers...
After our loooong conversation, yes I do. I'm ready to face it ( not that I have an option) but relishing it, err, doesn't look likely to happen for a long while.
Thanks for visiting.... and dont be a stranger..keep visiting
I agree with you... thr r many changes that r forcd upon us... which we do not want... smetimes they r mild changes... n smetimes violent jolts...
but... as the cliche goes... its smething thats constant... smething which cannot b done away with...
i know it is very difficult... esp whn ppl change... but thn actually it helps us find out which ppl were being truthful n geniune.. n which were not... n smetimes that may nt b th case... smetimes th circumstances force ppl to change...
so although we might despise it...many times it porves to b a blessing... in hindsight... so as ur fren Arnab has said... "better relish it when it comes..." ... and remembr.. frenz n family r always aroun to help us deal with th changes that life brings to us... :) ...
Cheers...
@Karan
As I have stated earlier too, it's when people change as per their own convenience which gets to me and not when circumstances force them to.
Err, what if your very friends are the ones who are changing ? :|
well... if people change at their own convinience... then... its best to let them go... coz either they were never 'friends' or they never cared... so although you might have cared... you need to let them go... coz they are not worth it...
and ... if friends change... then you need to see... find out if it is the circumstances which are forcing them to change... (which although is not an excuse for the change... is something beyond our control)... and can it be dealt in a way that would be less painful...
and if that is not th case... then... as i said before... dont waste time thinking about them.. they are not worth it... next time... be more careful in making friends... and im sure the ones that care for you ... would be around... :) ...
@ Karan...Friends or not, why should I let go of people whe mean the world to me ? Why should I not tell them that this is what they are doing wrong and they well, they need to change. Eh, change back, I mean. Isn't that what friends and well - wishers are for ?
And by change, I didn't mean that certain people do not care enough for me or are around for me anymore. It had to do with some principles that they followed earlier and had abandoned all of a sudden, without justified reason.
I think the best solution to this problem is not to have any expectations or at least lesser expectations...and accept people the way they are, _exatly the way they are actually....I'm trying to incorporate these traits...pray that I do, eventually.
And oye! I _do have great, actually to-die-for friends k ? Including you. :P
I hate it too. :(
And ditto what Netika said - I was wondering whether it was you who wrote it or I.
And you're damn right, you have every right to think the people you care about should change back. It never happens, though. I might sound pessimistic, but people don't seem to change back. Wonder why. It's an irreversible process, I guess. :-o
@ Siya...Welcome to the club.
Perhaps you have reason enough to sound so. But don't give up hope. For their sake, if not yours.
Take care.
-----------------------------------
Hi Siya
Welcome to C'est La Vie.
Keep Visiting. :)
Cheers.
right..... why do dey change?????
:(
@ The Geekie - Cos they probably don't realise the pain that the change causes.
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D