I hate you when I see you checking me out from the corner of my eye
I hate you when you talk to some other girl when I'm sitting right next to you
I hate you when you sing to make me go to sleep
I hate you when you touch me and make me go numb
I hate you when your warm breath touches me and I can't breathe
I hate you when you look me in the eyes and make me look away
I hate you when you manage to make me smile when I m mad at the world
I hate you when you apologise without knowing your mistake - just to make me feel better
I hate you when you give me that silly grin even when you are going crazy inside - again just to let me feel alright
And most of all I hate you when you say you want to spend the rest of your life with me
I hate you when you talk to some other girl when I'm sitting right next to you
I hate you when you sing to make me go to sleep
I hate you when you touch me and make me go numb
I hate you when your warm breath touches me and I can't breathe
I hate you when you look me in the eyes and make me look away
I hate you when you manage to make me smile when I m mad at the world
I hate you when you apologise without knowing your mistake - just to make me feel better
I hate you when you give me that silly grin even when you are going crazy inside - again just to let me feel alright
And most of all I hate you when you say you want to spend the rest of your life with me
8 comments :
hmhm.... that was strong. Good luck to that guy to whom it is addrezssed to.. :D
:-)
Figments of imagination need no luck ;-)
Awesome :D
aye. loved every word!!! :)
@Miles: Vo tto main hoon! :)
@Kid bro: You are biased. BIG TIME! :P
Post ko awesome bola :P shabdon ke matlab twist karke use karte ho tum :D
good to read you after long time :)
@Miles - :-)
@ Neeraj - good to see you here after a long time :-)
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D