Afraid of the light.
Tired of the noises.
Uneasy in crowds.
Devoid of desires.
Indifferent to emotions.
Disconnected from the world, its people, self.
Who is this that I see in the mirror?
A reflection it seems to be of me,
Why can I not then recognize myself?
10 comments :
Humanity is a dying breed.
The longer we live, the harsher we become. Nice lines. Perfect way to summarize the current world.
P.S| there is a giveaway going on at alotofpages.blogspot.com on the occasion of diwali. Its open to residents of India. Check it out :)
Change, as they call it!!!
Most of us share a love-hate relationship with it, innit!!
P.S. There's a lot of change happening in ur zone....ur blog, I mean....I've got so used to your previous blog template that I thought I'd clicked on sm other link!!
Isha!!!!!! Miss you :(
you can so connect with this. trying to kill that chaos just in order to hide that small void where peace was supposed to stay in the hope that maybe you have it and cant see it due to all the light and all.
@Freelancer - True words indeed. Glad you liked the lines. :)
@Rhythm - And we have the same template now!!!! I'll take that as a hint that you are not missing the old one too much :P
@Ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Me mishesh you toooo :( :(
@Raj - Too tired to kill the chaos. Too egoistic to rely on hope.
Lovely lovely poem!
प्रतिछाया हो या प्रतिबिम्ब, जीवन में एक बार हम जरूर इससे टकराते है!
be your old self, maybe you will find yourself again
@Rajeev: Thanks Rajeev!! Lovely words there too btw :)
I see that your blog's look has been revamped! Good to see you active again :)
@Pesto - Self is a convoluted term right now.
Deep dive direct dil se
:-)
@Somya - You know it all too well mate :)
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D