Pearls of Wisdom and More

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels:

I hate not him
Nor do I hate myself
For the cup of love
Is still filled to the brim

The thoughts in the head
To think, to know that
I mean nothing to him who was the world to me
Is what renders me dead

A tilted neck,
Eyes caught in the mirror
I see a pearl
That needs to be checked

Close...open
Close...open
Hoping against
Hope hopen

The eye now has a shine
The pearl courses along the rim of the eyelid
It stays and wells on the brim for a while, contemplating its decision
Before flowing downwards in a line

Moistening the dry cheek
It goes on to trace
The curve of the nose
And once more, all is bleak

Touching the lip,
It enters my mouth unauthorized
So much like him entering my life
Thee I taste and flip

Not salty it was
Like I expected
Devoid of love, taste, the ability to feel
Life I realized is at pause

I hate not him
Nor do I hate myself
For the cup of love
Is still filled to the brim

5 comments :

Raj said...

pearls of wisdom. ur poetry has the ability to take a person to the third dimension. your dimension. the arial dimension.

bondgal_rulz said...

Kid bro, you are mad! And over generous :P

Raj said...

naah i just make sure i tell exactly whats on my mind.
so if i am mad, aapki galti hai. :P


and over generous? i doubt. par agar hun to then probably u deserve it.

Pesto Sauce said...

Real pearls there

Hatred is never the answer to anything but hatred is also dangerous since it can become very powerful

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Pesto - Thanks!

You are right. Hatred is one of the most powerful emotions in the world, second only to pure unconditional love (which is very rare to find).

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI