(Kill)joy

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: ,


She was sure that it happened only in the movies.
The violins playing, the birds singing, and rose petals raining.
But here she was - her life, a candy floss movie.....



Broken violins, dead birds, and trampled rose beds.
The execution, surprisingly, was much easier than the planning.
Candy floss was never her taste anyway.

13 comments :

Bhargavi Kashyap said...

You never known when fiction turns real, when somebody's imagination gets personified...in what way is the twist. :)

Arnab Majumdar said...

I know I'm gonna talk to you about this one, rather than post a comment here... still, I just have one question...

Did you HAVE to choose that title there? I'm not in any danger, am I...? :P

Cheers,
Joy...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Bhargavi - You bet!!

But at most times, fiction has its roots in reality. ;)

Welcome to C'est La Vie. Hope to see you around. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ JOY - :P

Happy with the explanation? Let's just keep that scene on, k!?

Cheers

vC said...

loved this one totally...

u r writing intense ones these days.
this one is so black and white!

Arnab Majumdar said...

My curiosity was quenched... so I'm content with the explanation. Just showed that I was right in what I thought... well, kinda :P

That scene's on. And, who knows... there might just be another story waiting out there :P hehe

bondgal_rulz said...

@ VC - :)

Glad that you liked it. :)


@ Arnab - Will call you soon. :)

Lady Whispers said...

There is this beauty in the fairytale and yet hurt .....so much like life :)

Pesto Sauce said...

55 is so captivating

Raj said...

"whistles"
violins birds and rose petals? :P
naice.

i will ignore the rest of it. i am sure it was some passing phase of sadness maybe? :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Scribbling Girl: Thanks...life's strange, isn't it?

@Pesto: Yup!! Why don't yo give it a try sometime?

@Raj: Full on DDLJ types. :D :D The rest was a part of it. ;)

yogini said...

wow.. this is amazing to find a whole network of Indian bloggers here..
I am glad!
Your blog is nice!

bondgal_rulz said...

@Yogini: Thank you and welcome!! :)

hope to see ya around :)

Cheers

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI