And a wave shimmers over the wheat fields,
The urge to be happy rises to a troubled heart.....
A counsel to partake of life's joys,
While we are youthful and the evening new.
Because we too will move like that wave,
But it goes to the sea, and we to our grave....
(Random lines...probably make no sense....and definitely have no literature standards whatsoever...just some thoughts, some realizations, and some hopes.)
P.S. This is the 75th post on this blog. Had never thought that I could write SO MUCH crap. :)
9 comments :
wow loved it :)
U shd write often....miss reading u...
Urge to happiness is such...that is what we wish for forever :)
Happy 75th! :)
Love,
Annie.
P.S: I miss reading you too..
hahahaha..i liked the prologue..trust me, poem was good until u rendered it a crap. And thats the beauty of it.
'This is the 75th post on this blog. Had never thought that I could write SO MUCH crap. :)'
you cant. none of it was crap :)
and no the poem made no sense to me. there was something hopeful about it with a hint of morosity. and u could sense a beachless sea and wave dying and flying.
and congo :P
Things making less sense actually make more sense than sensicals
@Scribbling Girl - Hi there! :)
True words!
It's a great feeling to know that one is missed. I shall try not becoming too used to it and be more regular ;)
Cheers
@ Annie - Thanks babes :)
And I miss YOU! :P :(
@ Vikas - Glad you liked it. :)
@ Raj - If you see/feel that, I think you more or less did get it. :)
And thanks. :)
And yeah. You are a sweetheart. :)
Cheers
@ Pesto - It's a funny world we live in I tell you!
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D