Click here to read the first two parts of Adiya's and Mansi's twisted professional love lives - Love Work(s) and Love Work(s) - II.
HER
It’s amazing how spending just a couple of months at a new place can change so many things – you, people around you, your equations with them, your views, and perceptions. I’m finally settled in my office and have more than got a hang of my work. My managers love me and so do my friends there. Life as I know it, has never been better. Yes, I keep terribly busy, but then that’s the way I prefer it to be. But I promise to be more regular in writing this journal. Some things you just have to find the time for. :)
P.S. Read the last entry and was ROFLING! Aditya!! Gosh! He’s a typical IITian…work, work, and work is all that interests him. He wasn’t that bad a boss though. Yeah, I don’t work under him anymore. And thank God for that! Helped a zillion in getting over him. ;)
HIM
Life – God’s most beautiful gift? I beg to differ please!! Work has been driving me crazy off late. And whatever little time that is left is spent preparing for the CAT. I have to nail it this time, else my only option will be GMAT. Not a very feasible option, considering the financial constraints. Moreover, India is where heart is. Though matters of the heart are something in which I have been unlucky consistently. Mansi was de-staffed from my project a couple of months back. The only words that we exchange now are hey/hi in the corridors. Yet that smile never fails to make me skip a heart-beat. Apparently, she is not as shy as I had presumed her to be. She seems to be very popular around everyone. Adds to my woes all the more. Clearly she didn’t find me good enough to even have a decent conversation with. I just want to get out of all of this asap. :\
HER
Aditya really is weird. I greet him with an enthusiastic ‘hi!’ and all he does is give a weird stare. Don’t know what’s that all about! Anyway, guess what!!?? I have my first office party the next week!!! I’m sooo excited !!! I have only heard/read about office parties thus far! Can’t wait to actually be a part of one of them!!! Yippeeee!!!! Gosh!! So much to do, so much to figure out…..!!!!
HIM
Office party next week. Could very well be my last party here. Kinda undecided on whether I’ll go or not. Should be devouring my books right now. Though I could definitely do with a break! Let’s see…..
HER
Strange, strange, STRANGE night. It was all going well. I was having a ball with my friends. Talking, dancing, being crazy, and what not. And suddenly, out of nowhere Aditya joins us to dance. Not too good a dancer, he was kinda fun to dance with. Super tired, I took a break to catch my breath. Two minutes later, he joined me. “You dance really well”, he said. “Thanks! Wish I could say the same about you”, said I, before I could realize it was my senior at office I was talking to.
Yes, this was how it all started…..
HIM
“Drink?”
“Sure. Vodka with orange juice.”
I couldn’t believe my luck that the two of us were actually talking to each other as regular people! And not as some have-to-bear-each-other kind of colleagues!! :)
Little was I to know of what was coming……
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
17 comments :
Cute. Can't wait to figure out what happens next.
@ Baldie - Bilkul aapki tarah. Cute. :P
:) :)
Cheers
I know what happened next... but i wanna know it from you...!!
it is getting all the more exciting dude... dont leave the tea half boiling dude...BRING IT ON ASAP!!! :)
ahhh now you just keep going :D i have catching up to do which i will soon inshallah!
you are supposed to tell me when you update!
drinks. a little curiosity. maybe a spark of somethingness or nothingness.
I have the strong urge to get myself a bowl of popcorn when I'm on your blog. Next part soon?
haha.
http://sourcanvas.blogspot.com/
It sure would help if u d write a lot more regularly!!!!...whens the conclusion coming? the next decade?!!
Inspires me to make the next move
@ Ninja - Nopes babes, you DON'T know what happens next. For the simple reason that neither do I. Let's not confuse facts with fiction ladki. :P
@ AD - Yes, yes please do!! Hope the Internet problem resolves soon!! :)
Cheers
@ Raj - Really??? Since when??? :P
Keep wondering "Whiskey". ;P
Cheers
@ UjSen - Please do, by all means!! Cold drink on the house!! haha
Next part?? Hopeefully! *winks*
First time round here, if I'm not wrong? Keep visiting. :)
Cheers
@ Amith - What and who would will it help?? *confused*
Whenever you say ya!! :P lol
Cheers
@ Pesto - Really??? Like, REALLY???
Tto wait kis baat ki??? Make the move and let the world know about it, o your blog!!
*wishes you all the best!!!*
Cheers
oh u sly girl....dis was not supposed to be series episodes....complete the story will u...
followed it last time...ws so happy ur gonna giv it a proper ending...and now dis... :(
feels like my story :(:(:(
@ Bucking - Stop complaining, will ya?? Have patience, ending is coming soon. :P
@ Mr. Happy - Hey! Not done ya!! You are MR. HAPPY and sad smiley!!??
Hope it gets better for you though!
Cheers
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D