Time Pass

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: , ,

God it's been long!!! Apologies to all the super cool people in Blogsville whose posts I have not been able to read for the past month or so!!! I'm really really hoping to catch up on your blogs soon!!

I have no idea where this post is going. The Bald Guy asked me to blog and here I am. I'm sorry though Baldie, I just did not feel like taking up a tag right now.

So in case you are on of those who are not on my FB friend list and are wondering where did I get lost, well, it's my job (bonded labour) that's been keeping me busy of late. Weekends, did someone say? Well, weekends I get up even earlier than weekdays to go for my early morning French classes. And then it's all really just a blur.

Oh ya!! Today there was a shooting being held near our institute. Some movie tentatively titled "Who Killed Jessica" / "System". It apparently stars Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan. We were coaxed into being present for a scene as journos. It was humongously irritating!!!

Movie - making is a tough task. I mean, we go into a theatre and watch a movie for three hours and sometimes even those three hours seem a burden. And here these guys shoot a one minute scene in two hours!!! I got so fed up that I ran, yes, I actually RAN away from that place when the location of the scene was to change from one room to the other.

Btw have you ever noticed that words which till some years back were thought of as abuses or swear words have now become words of endearment? Strange,no?

Anyway, The Bald Guy sent a beautiful sms today, which just has to be shared with the world at large. It goes:

I'm a lonely road of broken dreams
It's a boulevard I'm searching for.

These stars are all so dull
It's the moon that I'm searching for

Happiness is so angry at me
It's life that I'm searching for.

There is a crowd around me all the time
It's a friend I'm searching for.

My life is like a path
It's a destination I'm searching for.

Don't know what it is that I've lost
Maybe it is "ME" that I'm searching for......


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think a lot of you will be able to identify with this. I was!!!

P.S. Sorry for the lame title. Couldn't think of anything. :D

37 comments :

Koo said...

French! you're learning French :D :D I love french!
Oh and, lovely lines :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Koo - Oui mademoiselle, j'apprends la langue francais. :)

(Yes, young lady, I'm learning French.) :)

Hain na?????

Americanising Desi said...

nothin is lame when a write scribbles :)

and I will steal "Don't know what it is that I've lost
Maybe it is "ME" that I'm searching for...... "

I do relate yes!

and I have missed you!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ AD - Hiiiiiiiiii !!!!!! How ARE you????

Nothing ya everything??? hehe...

Hain na!!!!??? I knew it!!! Anyone will!!!!!

Awwww!!!! You are shweetest honey!!!

Ramit Grover said...

Hmmm, good to see you're back! And thanks for putting this up!

divsi said...

get back get back sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ish!!!

i lou french:) hehe
comment allez vous mademoiselle?:p

i loved the fwd!:) beautiful!!

IceMaiden said...

Seriously WHERE have you been?!
:( :(

CAT is eating away all of my weekends so yeah i know wht u mean :( Sad existance really.. :(

OH so Ill get u see in a movie?! naice :P :D I promise to yell 'hey thats my friend!!!!!' in the theatre :P

I dont like it at all! Swear words will always be just that for me. Swear words. There are a whole lot of other ways to show me your love thank you very much. hmph!

Nice poem!
"Happiness is so angry at me.."
*sigh*

Luv,
Annie.

Chandni (Chanz) said...

Beautiful... :)

I too relate to it.. Aaahhh...

Meow said...

Shabba you blogged at last :) Wow you are learning french??????? I wanna learn french, german, spanish and japanese.. gotta find time :D I loved the SMS :) ESP. the LAST TWO VERSES :)

Take Care Ish.. :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ TBG - You are a sweetheart!! You made me blog. :)

Mwah!!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Divsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Kaisi hai tu!!!!!????????

I will, I will!!! Promise!!!

Oh!! you do??? Cool!!!

Je vais tres bien, et vous??? :P

Mast hai na???? *knowing wala look* ;)

Take care!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Annieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - TU kidhar hai!!!! *glares*

How's the cute back bencher there haan??????? :P :P

I really doubt that considering the fact that I got so bored and irritated of the entire thing an dran away from mid - shoot. :D

Sachi!!?? You don't call your besties like saali, kutti kamini, biatch etc. etc. ????

yeah, tell me bout it. Though I'm not at all happy with the number of people who can identify with it. Koi tto happy hona chahiye na!!??

Anyway, koi na!!

Will call you soon. :)

Keep smiling. :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Chanz - Please don't say you do!!! I'll get depressed now!!!

:(

Thanks for visiting. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sowmi - Yeah!! Finally!! You'll have to MAKE time. Learn them all soon!!! Thenyou can your blog in all differebt languages!! It'll be so cool!!!

OMG!!!! You too??? *sigh*

Hugs :)

Jaunty anima said...

Ahaa...french...well then u can have another blog teaching french to the bloggers unacquainted with the language,, howzhatt!!And I'll be the one following it religiously, pakka Isha!!

The Double Inverted Commas said...

Welcome back!!! Missed you :)

vC said...

nice one..

simple thaa aur mast..
and u have so many fans who wanna know where the bondgal is

and this is probably a gud reply..

for a change this post of urs was not so bubbly but a bit matured(courtesy:bonded labor)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Rhythm - Heya!!! How's ya!!???

Arre you tto are entitled to private tuitions meri jaan. :)

Missed ya. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Double Inverted Commas - Thank you sweet heart!! And I missed you all too!!!

Take care :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Vikas - Bilkul meri tarah, right?? ;) :P

Fans nahi uncle, friends kehte hain. :)

Inni bhi matured nahi thi re!!! And I like being bubbly ala champagne. :D

Cheers

buckingfastard said...

yea!!! da title is lame :P

who learns french in weekend...wen u can sleep or for that matter even sleep...and even if u cant u can always try to sleep!!

Anonymous said...

Abe you're a journalist ?

Hmmm.. Good to see you back.
Ramit sent you this? You're kidding aren't you ? He can't possibly send something this good ;-)

Weirdo guy said...

'ello

and i thought i was the only one who had taken a long hiatus form blogspot !

same pinch !

*pinches* :P

Jaunty anima said...

Hey Isha...there's an award for u on my blog...
catch it soon!!:)

Sorcerer said...

Wonderful..

nice..and welcome back!

The West Wind said...

Awesome post.. U have been awarded on my blog.. kindly accept it. I will be honoured :)

Pesto Sauce said...

Missing u...come back soon

And tell me who looks better...Rani or Vidya?

Raj said...

hate the last line of baldies sms.

you dont search for the me, u create it. :)

poor u, bahut zyaada bonded labour karwa rahe hain na??

haye bechari :D

and french? really?
do u know, most french men are rumoured 2 b GAY?
aapka yahaan bhi koi chance nahin :P

the ugly truth :D :D :D

waise movie aap pe banani chahiye thi... i can bet theatres houseful pe hote :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Buckingfastard - Yeah, but then again, so am I!! :D :D

Errr, please don't rub it in! :(


@ Shivani - Hii!! Kahan yaar!! Though I would have loved to be one!!

Haan!!! Surprising na!!??

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Weirdo - Heya!!! Waddup?????

Toi aussi???

Yeah, I love flaunting my french. :D :D

*pulls your cheeks in reply to your pinches cos it hurts just as much* :D :D

I hope you have cheeks which can be pulled. :P

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Jaunty - Yes!! yes!! Is aw it right away!!!

Will be putting up it real soon!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Mwah!!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sorcy - Thanks!!


@ Paschim ki hawa - ;)

Yayieeeeee!!!!!! Award!!!!

*does her Phoebe award*

Will be putting it up jaldi jaldi se!! pakka!!!

And oye!! I'm the honoured one idhar!! :P

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Pesto - Awwwww!!! Good to know that I'm being missed. :) :)

You'll soon see me at yours. I miss redaing your honest posts. :(

And, errr, pata nahi!! I did npot stay for that long, remember?

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Raj - Hmmmmm....point sochne layak hai. :P

Haan re!! kaam ke bojh mein dab gayi hoon. :( :(

Yo man!!

Ughhhhh!!!!!!!! I'm not looking for anyone!!!

Ofc!! ismein bet karne ka kya hai!! It is an obvious fact. :D :D

*throws shoe at you* Aiwehi! :D

Raj said...

not looking for ny1?
matlab koi mil gaya :P
n bataya bhi nahin... how cheap!!!

ab aapka joota nahin lautaunga main. walk with ek paar bare and the other pe joota..
hmmph :D

ps: pichar ban gayi to mujhe bhool mat jaaana....warna joota le ke pahoonch jaoonga movie ke set pe :P

bondgal_rulz said...

@ RAJ - Koi mila bhi nahi. Aur na hi koi chahiye. Samjha akalband???

Raj said...

jaanta hoon. :)

par mazaak to kar hi sakta hoon na?

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI