So I've been tagged, by Netika. And it's a tough one, for me at least. Talking is the love of my life and what better than to talk about myself! So there is hardly anything that people don't know about me. But the sweet heart that she is, I just had to oblige her. :) So here goes my attempt.
1. For the first 19 years of my life I wished I was a guy. It was only after being surrounded by some angels in college that I realized the worth of being born a girl. :)
2. My nose flares up every time I lie or try to hide something. Though I've controlled it to a large extent, it still leads to awkward situations at times. (OMG!!! I don't believe I have actually given this out on my blog!!!)
3. I HATE flowers!! I mean they are so cheesy, cliched, regular, irritating and wasteful!! The amount of land that is wasted on cultivating them can be better utilised for agricultural purposes and feed billions of empty stomachs. But no, what will people then decorate their dining tables with??
And they are so ephemeral!! How can they ever be a symbol of love?? One night stand, maybe, but love???
4. I have never had a bone broken, got stitches or been operated on. Good thing, I guess?! *shrugs*
5.I can write in three distinct hand writings.
6. My solution to all problems is SLEEP. Fight with parents, friends - sleep. Tension during exams - sleep. (Only for 15 minutes but) Feeling low - sleep. Try it out, it works!!
7. I fall in love with Hrithik Roshan every time I see him dancing in Dhoom 2 or with John Cusack every time I see Serendipity or with Brad Pitt when.....you get the drift, don't you? ;)
And I'll tag Annie, Iddy Albatross, Weirdo Guy, Rhythm, Divsi, Mahesh, Americanising Desi, Dr. Acula.
43 comments :
5. WOW!! That's awesome! I'm curious to see now :)
and total agreement with the sleep bit.
hugs
@ Mystish - Hiiii!!
Will take a pic and mail it to you. Whatsay? :P
*high five*
Happy New Year. :)
Cheers
So.. your body(specifically your nose) doesn't allow you to lie..interesting!
Happy New Year!
I agree with you about the flowers. Wasteful , really. And i only feel really irritated when my roommate keeps the dried up old flowers her boyfriend gave her cluttering the whole place.
Oh , and happy new year!
For the first 19 years of my life I wished I was a guy...lol. why?
3 different handwritings?
lend me one i have none!!
aah sleep...yeah time for a nap. :P
my nose flares up on its own account. without reason. and it can be very embarrassing.
@ Sameera - Lol...I know. :)
Happy New Year to you too!! :)
Cheers
@ Gymnast - Kid me not!! She does that!!?? *shudders*
Happy New Year to you too! :)
Cheers
@ Raj - Plenty of reasons really. It will take an entire post's time and length. ;)
LOL!! That rhymed. :P
ROFL!!! Really??!! Now that is WEIRD!! he he
Cheers
then i guess a new post is in demand.
my wish is your command. :P
yea it rhymes. lol.
@ Raj - Oh really? :P
New post you'll get for sure, but the topic won't quite be what you have in mind.
Fair enough?
Flared up nose....Is it like proportional to the no. and kind of lying that's involved??
Pakoda nose...that must be cuuuteee....!!!!
Sleep is God's best creation re....and man's best buddy...I sleep everytym I've had a fight, everytym somebdy 'pakaaos' me, if there's nothing to do...then sleep...
N thanks sweets 4 tagging...will take it up soon!!
Hugs
tc:)
heheheheh!!! good one! :P
N I can write in two diferent handwritings!!! cursive - slanting and non cursive - block like :P
Ok I was supposed to say that on MY blog on MY tag :P hehehe!!! :D
LOL! We are soul sisters really! You wrote half my (not so secret) secrets :P :D (Though ofc, as you know after our walk through Dadar Flower market, I ADORE flowers :P)
Luv,
Annie.
P.S: Didnt Iddy tell you he hates Tags? :P Or wait *grin* did u tag him on purpose??? *hi5* :P
as long as maybe before the end of eternity, i do get what i have in mind too. :)
@ Rhythm - Lol!!! Hod in the world did you know that?? It totally is!! ha ha
I knowwww!!! It's the best solution, innit???
Looking forward to it. :)
Cheers
P.S. Pakoda noses are NOT cute! :|
@ Annie - Yeah we totally are!!! :D
Oh yes, he did!! *winks*
Love :)
@ Raj - Demanding and persistent, aren't we? :P
I HATEEEEEEEEEE flowers. Bloody waste of money.. Sometimes I feel like telling the person giving me flowers.. YAr, paise hi de dete. It would have helped, you see :P
And hey, even my solution to everything is SLEEEEEEP!! Slumber will be more like it ;)
Touchwood!! On 4 :)
ok. i dont wanna know. keep it to urself. :D
Nose flares.... and Flowers Point ..
i loved it..
i think u r right..
that land can be used for others things...
but remember if no flower then no color, no honey...etc etc...
u can relate all ths...
hehehe...
I am pure alien to this facts of yours..surprised at every fact.
Glad i know now...i would never offer a flower to you :)
Welcome back and Happy new year :)
@ Netika - Exactly!
Lol!! Seems like it's everyone's solution to all the problems! No wonder we are an obese generation. :D
Cheers
@ Raj - Awwwww. He he.
:P
3. Really? I love flowers, more so because they make you realise that good things don't last very long so you have to make the most of them!
arre y did u miss out on da apples... :P
My first tag... alright !! legendary hi 5s ! :P
And yeah same pinch(es) on point 4 !
Btw how in the name of saint merlin do you have THREE handwritings.... Cuz i have just one... the CRAPPY one
*mutters unhapppily thinking about the scoldings and beatings it has caused*
@ Pallav - Arre there's colour all around!! Flowers aren't the only things with colors!!
Look at the sky, the grass, blood, ink, rainbow!!!
Ummmm, honey, yeah alright, but then again, no need to cultivate them on acres of land!
Thanks for the comment! :)
Cheers
@ Mahesh - Yay!! That was the idea!! :)
Lol
Happy New Year to you too!!
Cheers
@ Ki - I know, most girls do. :)
That's a lovely way of looking at it really.
But as they say, it's all about perception. :)
Thanks for the comment. :)
Cheers
@ Rish - tu?? yahan??? kaise??? :O
And get over it already!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
@ Weirdo Guy - Cool!! *high five*
:)
Arre, I had one hand writing as a kid, I didn't like it all that much, so changed it and used that for a long time. And now my hand writing has naturally changed, on its own!!!
So three it is! :)
hey hi. :)
i saw you read the werewolf posts. thanks. :)
and i didn't mean to be persistent or demanding the other day. was just curious.
@ Raj - I read it and I LOVED it!
Meant to read it a long time back, but wanted to read both the pieces in peace. :)
I know. Was just pulling your leg.
Some day I hope I'm brave enough to write that post. :)
brave enuf? oh... :)
um...didn't mean to make u feel dat way.
so nose acts as a lie detector for you
..
funny..i mean..errr..
@ Raj - I know. :)
@Sorcerer - Lie detector for others, not me. :)
Shit I love your display picture! Wish I could print out a bigger one and put it up somewhere on my desk!
Sleep? Each time I am tense and I lie down to try and sleep I keep thinking about work and get more stressed out.
You're lucky!
@ Ramit - Thenkew so much! :)
That's sad, like really sad. I fall asleep within minutes.
I most definitely am. :)
Thanks for the visit and the comment. :)
Cheers
lol @ frst and last!! u gave ir secret away! now how wud u hide or lie?? :P no flowers?? tho wut else wud impress u? :D 3 distinct handwriting?? I can write in million distinctive handwriting. I can even sign in zillion ways. I applied for a loan once and the bank ppl asked me to come to their head office in the city to verufy my signature. reason? the 27 or 28 signs I had to put in the form wer all different :P
oh yay! ive been tagged and i had no clue!! thankyouverymuch! :) I'll do it definitely..maybe! :P
You hate flowers? :O Achaa? Ohkay.
And I too write in different hand writings at different times depending upon how lazy or not i am at the moment! :D
@ Sawan - Don't rub that in na!!
Arre flowers se kaun impress hota hai, please hoti hain kuch girls but trust me impressing is a far more difficult task.
Really!!?? That's SUPER man!!
Lol @ the bank incident...ha ha
Cheers
@ Dr. Acula - Abe oye!! You BETTER do it or else, ummmmmm, I'll SPAM your profile!!! Muhahahahahah (Which I think I'll do anyway) :D :D
Yeah, I do. *shrugs* Is it really that big a deal?
*high five*
Cheers
udibaba! m tagged!!:D:D
i ll do it i ll do it!!!:p
lovely pointers:p
i likes the nose thingy!!:) hehe
Post a Comment
Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D