The year that was....

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: , , ,

As I'm writing this post on the very last day of 2009, trying to analyse whether this has been a good or bad year, all I can say is that it has been a tough year. Fulfulling in some ways and not so fulfilling in many more ways. Humans are not an easy species to be satisfied you see.


I clearly remember last year's new year's eve.....I was out partying till the wee hours of the morning....surrounded with my best pals....and some not so best pals...it was a long and hard night...one I'd really like to erase from my mind permanently....

Did lots of things for the first time, regretted doing some of them, can't wait to do some again and again, made new friends, lost some real good ones, got placed (yes! I finally managed to get through 2 days of interviews WITHOUT any horrendous stupidity), explored my city, explored another city which had been beckoning me since I don't know when (details are for another post), fought with my closest pals only to come back and form an even closer bond, applied nail paint for the first time!! (sea green!!!), survived heartbreak, prescribed for depression, came out of it, had the most fabulous internship ever, bus aur yaad nahi aa raha!! lol.

Hmmmmm, not a bad year all in all....but I'm glad that it's time for me to bid goodbye to 2009.

So alvida 2009 and welcome 2010! :)

Wish all of you a very very prosperous and fulfilling new year!

24 comments :

Jaunty anima said...

So...finally..u wrote!!

U got placed,eh...congratulations yaar!!:)
I was wondering where u'd been all this time..Will be waiting to read more of your posts..So keep posting..

Enjoy...!!
Cheers!
N hey Happy new year..!!

Unknown said...

Hmm..that fatefull night of last years new year party? did lots of stuff for the first time? and would like to do it again and again? Am I reading it right? hmm.

Raj said...

:D
happy new year
seriously speaking, i really dont see the point of analyzing years, there are so many more to come and so many have gone baah...

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Rhythm - He he....Yes, it's been super long since I last wrote. :)

Thank you sooo much!! :)

I will hopefully! :)

Happy New Year to you too!!! :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Piyush - Hii!!

He he....arre that party was one thing and the rest of the stuff was all that I ve done in the last year...lol.

Happy New Year!!! :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Raj - Actually!! Chalo, henceforth I'm not gonna do this. As you said, what's the point. ;)

Wishing you a very happy new year!! :)

Cheers

John said...

Happy new year to you too...

And congratulations for getting placed :)

and *with a wink* first time experiences always help to throw some thrills and surprises ... :D

All the best ...

Aal izz well

Nikhil Menon said...

Happy New Year Isha ji!! :)

Thats a good list of the year that was..Hope this new year brings the best things into ur life.May u be all smiles all this year long.. :)

Love,
Nikhil
www.nikhilmenon.blogspot.com

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Wish you a very Happy New Year to you ! :) :)

Netika Lumb said...

Hey.. Gad to know you had a great year.. Me toooo :)

Happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations about getting placed :)

Mads said...

nail paint..lol so cute :D
yes i know u went to mumbai..
i cudnt meet u or annie :(
happy new year..have a great one ahead :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ John - Oh you bet they do!! *knowing smile* ;)

Thank you!!

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Nikhil - Hiiii!!!!

Thank you soooo much for the lovely wishes!! :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mahesh - Thanks buddy! :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Netika - Aila!! Great nahi re...alright sa tha...could have been better. ;)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Shivani - Thank you so much! :)

Welcome to C'est La Vie.

Keep visiting. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mads - Heyyyy!!!! Howdy ??????

You a mumbaikar kya?? :O

Mads said...

i was interning there for a month... :D
now back to gujarat...
and thanks for liking my profile pic :) :D

vC said...

ab ispe kya bolu??

u had a rocking last year..and 2010 will also b great.
have all the fun waise bhi world is gonna b over in 2012.


anyways congrats for everything n have a great year.

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mads - Ohhhh!!

Anytime ya. :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Vikas - he he...I'll make sure 2010 is rocking! :)

Thanks for the wishes.

Cheers

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Happy New year Isha :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mahesh - Happy New Year! :)

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI