Comfortably Dumb

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: , , , ,

I read this on Sowmi's blog and immediately knew that I had to take it up.

The number of X's is directly proportional to the level of my dumbness. Read on. :)

[X] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking. (Looks away)
[X] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking. (Looks away, whistling and trying to look for a place to hide herself!)
[X] You have ran into a glass/screen door. (Haven't YOU???)
[X] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. (Ever travelled in Delhi's blue-line buses?)
[X] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself. (This has got me into trouble sooo many times, that it's not even funny anymore!!)

[X] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks. (Yes yes, and it does not end there. Usually I give them an even weirder look and then continue with my Ravan-kind laughter. :D)

Alright, first set of questions completed, and all have been crossed. Maybe this tag wasn't such a good idea after all...

[X] You have run into a tree/bush. (This is really belittling my dumbness. I have ran into a solid wall for God's sake. And that too with a car!!)
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow.
[X] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times. (Once, when I first read this tag. :D)
[X] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[ ]You just tried to sing them. [Ha! I did not! (I already did when i read it for the first time. ;) And God!! They actually DO rhyme!!)]

[X] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit. (Ewww!! No!!!)
[ ] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it. (Proudly smiles at not crossing this one.) :)
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix. (Smug face)
[X] You type only with two fingers. (Smug face disappears) :(

[ ]You have accidentally caught something on fire. (Accidentally, no. Deliberately, yes. Wait, does that make me even dumber??) *worried*
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes. (Lol!! No!! BUT, I'll tell you what happened at Pizza Hut the other day. I was drinking outta a straw and the lemonade just didn't come into my mouth!! I sucked at the liquid at least half a dozen times before realising that it was broken in between!!) (This is a "dumb" tag, I can tell stories which are not very funny OR relevant wherever and whenever I want too. :)
[X] You have caught yourself drooling. (Better than letting myself drool all over right? A better question would have been - You've NOT caught yourself drooling. Or has someone else caught you drooling.)
[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair. (Fallen asleep - yes. Fell outta my chair- yes again. But BOTH simultaneously - Hell no!!)

[ ] Sometimes you just stop thinking. (Sometimes, I just START thinking.) ;)
[X] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about.
[X] People often shake their heads and walk away from you. (Does people include Moms too?? Come on man!! They are moms!!! They are SUPPOSED to be like that!!)
[X] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math.

[ ] You have eaten a bug. (Vegetarian)
[X] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important. (duh!)
[X] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it.
[X] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand. (This is a proven sign of geniusness btw.)
[ ] You have ran around naked in your house.

[ ] You re post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[X] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[ ] You tilt your head when you’re confused. (Not that I do, but just how in the world is that supposed to make you dumb???)
[ ] You have fallen out of your chair before. (Before what? Please clarify.)

[ ] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall.
[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.

19 "X" marks out of a total of 37!!!! What????? I'm only 51.35% dumb!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's NOT SO bad!! Is it??? Alright, may be it is, but at least knowing it makes me a lil less dumb, nahi? :) :D

I'm not tagging anyone specifically as hardly anyone obliges. Hmmpphhh. All those who want to test their level of dumbness/intelligence, consider yourself tagged. :)

32 comments :

Dhanya said...

51.35% isn't bad at all! ;)

Meow said...

lol 19/37... congos.. but am 12/37 :P :P No offence.. just kiddin. I know u are one smartest of all people I know out here :P Kudos... and feeling happy for taking this up from my blog :)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Dhanya - Hey!! Here after a long time!!

Lol!! I seem to be doing fine with it, so yeah. :D He he

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Meow / Sowmi - I'm SO jealous of you!!!

Awww...that's such a sweet thing to say. :)

I loved that whole post btw. :)

Cheers

divsi said...

heyaaa! nice one:p
will do it soon!!!:))))

Americanising Desi said...

OMG you were taking a test for dumb-ness??
why kio ??? tell tell :)

girl u r way brighter for this :)
even if you do the craziest stuff on the list !

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Divsi - Take it up!! Would LOVE to read yours!! And dare you score less than I did. :P lol

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ AD - *sheepish grin* Yeah. Pretty dumb, no?

Arre, it was just to get over my superiority complex. Lol.

Awww....thanks hun!!

Cheers

Netika Lumb said...

Yar you know.. This tag is fun to do.. But JUST WHAT , I mean WHAT was the maker thinking while making this.. More than 60% things are those that are normal habits of people..some time or the other everyone does it..

Come to think of it, going by this , you aren't actually dumb.. 51.35 is waay less than 60 :P

PS: Kindly post frequently.

Anil Sawan said...

only 51.35?? u cud do better :)

hwz ya swts?

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Netika - I knowwwww!!! For a moment I really did think myself to be dumb! But then better sense prevailed. :)

But yeah, it sure was a lotta fun to do on a lazy sunday morning. :)

Cheers

P.S. I'm on it! ;)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Sawan - Yeah, yeah, I actually do better in real life I think, ;)

I'm goooooooooooood!!!!! you tell, where have you been??? Too occupied with work?? Or is it something/one else? :P ;)

Vishnu said...

i liked ur title and ur short stories..
looks like you dont need no education..;)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Vishnu - Ah! Pink Floyd!! :) :)

I'm glad you liked them. First comment here I believe.
Welcome to C'est La Vie. Hoping to see you around. :)

Cheers
P.S. Err, title? of this post?

Vishnu said...

did u find out pink floyd from u dont need no education??
coz i thought u made the title of ur post as "comfortably dumb" from the pink floyd song "comfortably numb"..
newways.. been stalking u for a while.. but ya..i think tht was ma first comment.. will try to be a regular commentator if u r a regular poster..;)..

bondgal_rulz said...

And you thought right. Just that I got reminded and felt a sudden urge to liten to them at this hour in the night. :)

I have a stalker??!! Wowieee!!! ;) :P :D lol

Aha!! Barter system eh?? Alright! Deal! :)

Cheers

Umesh Agarwal said...

amazing post...n the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm!!..unbelievable! ;)...n im 10/37..onli 27.03% dumb!!

ekta khetan said...

Congrats Bondgal, you are truly 006 [5+1].

Interesting quiz, makes us realize many facets of our funny behavior :)

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Mujhe samajh nahi aaya...

agar kiya hai to 'X' mark dalte hai kya? :P see i am 100% dumb in this ;)

divsi said...

heya isha! wats up gal! Read at maheshs blog that u aint well:( :( :( wat happ? Get up n back on blogsville healthy n kicking! Tc dear! Love n hugs!

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Umesh - Disappear!!! Hmmppphhh

You should be ashamed of yourself!! :P :D lol

Cheers

P.S. Welcome to my blog. ;)

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Numerounity - Thank you, thank you. ;)

Arre, I'm tto forcefully made to realize it day in and day out. lol

Btw, did I meantion you have a very pretty DP? :)

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Mahesh - *breaks into song and dance* YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY!! Koi mujhse zyada dumb hai!! :D :D

Haan bhai haan, jin jin points pe guilty ho, unhe cross mark karo and then see how dumb you are. :)

*flashes a proud smile at being of help to a fellow dumb* :D :D

Cheers

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Divsi - Awwww!!! How sweet of you to ask!! :)

Arre ya, I had this major fever for the past 4 days....like 104-105 types wala....got checked for H1N1 too...but muchhhhhhh better now. :)

Will post soon for sure. :)

Cheers

Jaunty anima said...

51.35% bas!!!kidding babe!
congoz yaar...m nt gonna take it..reality check is bad sometimes...hehe...

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Ab theek to ho gayi ho na..? ya abhi tak fever feviquick ki tarah chupka hua hai??

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Jaunty - ha ha!! Ignorance sure is bliss. :D

Cheers

Shanu said...

Lol..that was a fun tag..i dont wanna do it though coz i already knw wat my score wld look like :(

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Shanu - Arre commo!! Give it a shot...as you said yourself, it indeed IS fun. :D

IceMaiden said...

holllyyyy crapppp!!!! im 67.56% dumb!!!! sheesh!!!! what nonsense!!!

On the other hand... lolz. tht was so totally expected outta me :P

and
[X] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand. (This is a proven sign of geniusness btw.)
HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! I thought only I did it... :P :D wow i have company :P

luv,
Annie.
P.S: i m srsly considering going blonde so that it goes with my 'dumb' score :P

bondgal_rulz said...

@ Annie - YAY!!!!! Finally someone beats me!! :D :P

*Rofling at the P.S.*

*Imagining you with blonde hair and rofling even more.* :D :D

Raj said...

lol! u aint dumb silly. just silly, lovely and happy go lucky. stay that way :)

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI