Epilogue

Author: bondgal_rulz / Labels: , , , , , , ,


You were my 2 am call
When I would unabashedly bawl

My punching bag
The one I'd nag

You helped me move from place to place
Making in my life your own space

With you I learnt what feeling safe meant
As I recall every moment spent

Though I did do a full blown mutiny
And tried changing our destiny

Listening to my heart's melancholic sound
I think Love was more lost than found

Before either of us could have healed
The cards were revealed
And our fates sealed

Now I try to forget how close we were
And remind myself that you have her

What pains is the loss of a dear friend
Who would've stayed till the very end

I left you is what you'll argue
Like in love, divided we stand 
In separation too 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI