Of Lonely Mornings....

Author: bondgal_rulz /

It’s one of those mornings when suppressed thoughts take over me and the silence around me drowns me in itself

When every song in my playlist, however happy it is, leaves a gaping melancholy in my heart

It doesn’t make me depressed or even sad, just makes me ponder and wonder, what if….

And I think of things I know I cannot and will not do, and smile to myself imagining myself free of the expectations I find myself buried under

Today, neither the alarm clock nor the ringing cell phone is able to make me hurry out of the unkempt bed

The damp pillow makes me realize how tough last night was

But this morning, this is what I live for – leaving everything behind, with just my music and thoughts, at the shore of the roaring sea – taking solace in my freedom, even if temporary 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Bolo bolo....jee khol ke bolo :D

COGNOSCENTI